Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good Morning Korea!

Good Morning Everyone!! This is my first morning in Korea :) Our plane came in yesterday at 6am but I don't think I am going to count that. I am all settled in and our Korean classes begin today, yikes! (Good thing they are having a review before class haha).

My roommate, Michelle is from Bellemead, New Jersey. I have met soo many people and everyone has been very nice. This is definitely going to be a fun and rewarding experience. I am looking forward to it sooo much. I am still not sure that the length of time I am going to be here has sunk in and I miss my friends and family so much already. But I am really excited to get back into the classroom and start teaching.

It has been really rainy and humid here. It looks like that's how it will be today also but the next few days should be partly cloudy. I will be sure to take some pictures and post them then. After that though its back to thunderstorms and humid weather. No straight hair for me :)

I am terrible at keeping up with my blog, but I will try really hard :) Time to start the day!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are safe and sound. The adventure begins...... Michael says HI. He and I have been counting the hours and guessing at where you might be etc...lol Praying continually for your safety - physical and spiritual. Love you gal.....

    ReplyDelete